Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Collection — Object: 1
Collection of 53 maps that combine to form a topographical representation of Virginia. These maps come from editions dating between 1891 and 1919, referring to surveys done between 1883 and 1918. Missing from the published document is an area between Floyd and Norfolk, along the North Carolina border.
In this collection, at least one map, Christiansburg, is missing. It is possible that other maps within the state are missing. Most pieces of the map identify adjoining parts, some of which...
- Subject: Maps (documents)
- Subject: Local/Regional History and Appalachian South
- Names: Wilson, James Harrison, 1837-1925
- Names: Wilson, Herbert M. (Herbert Michael), 1860-1920
- Names: Herron, W. H. (William Harrison), b.1865