Showing Collections: 31 - 40 of 94
Hand-drawn map that illustrates the Colored Cemetery in Blacksburg, Virginia, with a legend identifying types of grave markers.
Map shows the VPI campus, dated February 9, 1908. Two copies of the same map in the same scale, with one cropped smaller than the other. The smaller map contains hand-written annotations, which include names of faculty residents.
Map shows plans for VPI campus developments.
Document shows the heating plans for dormitory 4 at VPI in Blacksburg, Virginia. It contains some hand-written annotations.
Map shows J. H. Wissler's Coal Property near Price's Mountain in Montgomery County, Virginia.
Map shows streets of Blacksburg and Christiansburg, Virginia, on one side; Radford is on the reverse. It contains an index for each town and city.
Insurance map of Blacksburg, Virginia, is in nine parts on five sheets, to be compiled into a larger map. This reproduction contains two composites of the completed scanned map.
Map is in blueprint, and it shows the VPI campus in 1911.
Map shows the campus of VPI, along with topography lines and points of triangulation.
Map shows the division of Jacob Keister's land in Blacksburg, Virginia. It contains hand-written notes that identify more recent names of streets and locations.
- Virginia -- Maps 92
- Christiansburg (Va.) 1
- Coal mines and mining 1
- Pulaski County (Va.) 1
- Radford (Va.) 1
- Railroad 1 + ∧ less
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 35
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 16
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 8
- Murrill, A. 7
- Blacksburg Colored Graveyard Association 2
- Clements & Draper 2
- Cowgill, Clinton Harriman, 1890-1975 2
- Dickinson, W. 2
- Foster, A. G. 2
- Manning, Warren H. (Warren Henry), 1860-1938 2
- Vandenberg, H. P. C. 2
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Department of Civil Engineering 2
- Wiley & Wilson, Inc 2
- Alfred Hopkins & Associates 1
- Appalachian Trail Conference (1993-2005) 1
- Association for the Advancement of Engineering 1
- Black, Alexander 1
- Black, L. K. 1
- Blackford, W. W. (William Willis), 1831-1905 1
- Blacksburg Realty Corporation and Reliance Mills 1
- Blacksburg Sun 1
- Boyd, S. M., Jr. 1
- Broyles, H. C. 1
- California Company 1
- Davis, W. B. 1
- Dunlap, Bessie 1
- Evans, Almirall and Co 1
- Firestone Tire and Rubber Company 1
- Gehrken, G. A. 1
- Geological Survey (U.S.) 1
- Geological Survey. Water Resources Division (U.S.) 1
- Giesen-Caldwell 1
- Hall, Childress 1
- Hall, W. J. 1
- Howe, D. D. 1
- Keister, Jacob 1
- King, C. D. 1
- Leakin, John 1
- Linkous, H. D. 1
- Livesay, E. A. 1
- McGauhey, P. H. (Percy Harold) 1
- Noonkester Real Estate 1
- Pierce, Tom J. (Realtor) 1
- Powell, J. Dalrymple 1
- Price, Harvey Lee, 1874-1951 1
- Randolph, Lingan S., Sr., 1859-1922 1
- Richmond Civil War Centennial Committee 1
- Robinson, Russell Moore 1
- S., E. E. 1
- Sanborn Map Company 1
- Smithfield Plantation House (Blacksburg, Va.) 1
- Southern Anthracite Coal Company 1
- Sterrett, William M. 1
- Terrascape Publications (Firm) 1
- The Design Collaborative 1
- Trenor, H. M. 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College (1872-1896) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Campus Planning, Space and Real Estate. Office of the University Architect 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Office of Planning and Engineering 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute. Alumni Association 1
- Walker, J. H. 1
- Wall, W. F. 1
- Welch, S. W. 1
- Wissler, J. H. 1
- Wood, Henry L. 1 + ∧ less