Showing Collections: 61 - 70 of 94
Map shows the H. D. Linkous land at Price Mountain, near Blacksburg, Virginia.
Map shows the VPI campus circa 1922.
Railroad line proposal was presented by a Senior Civil Engineering Class, presumably under the direction of W. Dickinson. Map is in color with topography and measurements highlighted.
Site plans show the species of trees to be included in the landscaping of Price House in Blacksburg, Virginia.
Map in blueprint shows properties on the corner of College Ave. and Main Street in Blacksburg, Virginia.
Map shows the plat of proposed egress and ingress easement granted to St. Mary's Catholic Church by Blacksburg. Virginia. Map is in blueprint, with shaded areas indicating the proposed easement.
Map shows part of VPI campus, surrounding the greenhouses.
Map shows the topography of the site for the proposed stadium at VPI circa 1924. The stadium, Miles Stadium, was completed in 1926.
Map shows the plan for the Blacksburg branch of the Montgomery-Floyd Regional Library.
Map shows streets of Blacksburg, Virginia, with local businesses advertised around the border. Document also contains index for main buildings of VPI.
- Virginia -- Maps 92
- Christiansburg (Va.) 1
- Coal mines and mining 1
- Pulaski County (Va.) 1
- Radford (Va.) 1
- Railroad 1 + ∧ less
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 35
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 16
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 8
- Murrill, A. 7
- Blacksburg Colored Graveyard Association 2
- Clements & Draper 2
- Cowgill, Clinton Harriman, 1890-1975 2
- Dickinson, W. 2
- Foster, A. G. 2
- Manning, Warren H. (Warren Henry), 1860-1938 2
- Vandenberg, H. P. C. 2
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Department of Civil Engineering 2
- Wiley & Wilson, Inc 2
- Alfred Hopkins & Associates 1
- Appalachian Trail Conference (1993-2005) 1
- Association for the Advancement of Engineering 1
- Black, Alexander 1
- Black, L. K. 1
- Blackford, W. W. (William Willis), 1831-1905 1
- Blacksburg Realty Corporation and Reliance Mills 1
- Blacksburg Sun 1
- Boyd, S. M., Jr. 1
- Broyles, H. C. 1
- California Company 1
- Davis, W. B. 1
- Dunlap, Bessie 1
- Evans, Almirall and Co 1
- Firestone Tire and Rubber Company 1
- Gehrken, G. A. 1
- Geological Survey (U.S.) 1
- Geological Survey. Water Resources Division (U.S.) 1
- Giesen-Caldwell 1
- Hall, Childress 1
- Hall, W. J. 1
- Howe, D. D. 1
- Keister, Jacob 1
- King, C. D. 1
- Leakin, John 1
- Linkous, H. D. 1
- Livesay, E. A. 1
- McGauhey, P. H. (Percy Harold) 1
- Noonkester Real Estate 1
- Pierce, Tom J. (Realtor) 1
- Powell, J. Dalrymple 1
- Price, Harvey Lee, 1874-1951 1
- Randolph, Lingan S., Sr., 1859-1922 1
- Richmond Civil War Centennial Committee 1
- Robinson, Russell Moore 1
- S., E. E. 1
- Sanborn Map Company 1
- Smithfield Plantation House (Blacksburg, Va.) 1
- Southern Anthracite Coal Company 1
- Sterrett, William M. 1
- Terrascape Publications (Firm) 1
- The Design Collaborative 1
- Trenor, H. M. 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College (1872-1896) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Campus Planning, Space and Real Estate. Office of the University Architect 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Office of Planning and Engineering 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute. Alumni Association 1
- Walker, J. H. 1
- Wall, W. F. 1
- Welch, S. W. 1
- Wissler, J. H. 1
- Wood, Henry L. 1 + ∧ less