Showing Collections: 71 - 80 of 94
Map in blueprint shows the John Leakin Farm in Blacksburg, Virginia.
The Virginia Polytechnic Institute and a Proposed State Reservation and Circuit Drive to Include Smithfield and Preston Cemetery
Map shows proposals for roads and reservation on the VPI campus. The reverse contains some hand-written notes. Accompanied by a photostatic copy.
Map shows the grounds of St. Mary's Catholic Church and Blacksburg Cemetery between Harding Avenue and Roanoke Street in Blacksburg, Virginia.
Map shows streets of Blacksburg, Virginia, identifying the VPI campus and the Gables Shopping Center, where Firestone, the provider of this map, is located.
Map shows zoning of Blacksburg and Christiansburg, Virginia, as well as the vicinity.
Item comes from The News Messenger (November 14, 1968, pages B-2 and B-3). Map (B-3) shows the vicinity that includes Blacksburg, Virginia, and the use of the land. Text (B-2) provides annexation proceedings.
Map shows different zones within the town of Blacksburg, Virginia.
Document shows the Abattoir and Piggery plans and elevations at VPI, circa 1902.
Map shows VPI, with hand-colored coded locations, though the colors' meanings are not explicated on the map.
Map shows the CPI campus circa 1938/1939.
- Virginia -- Maps 92
- Christiansburg (Va.) 1
- Coal mines and mining 1
- Pulaski County (Va.) 1
- Radford (Va.) 1
- Railroad 1 + ∧ less
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 35
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 16
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 8
- Murrill, A. 7
- Blacksburg Colored Graveyard Association 2
- Clements & Draper 2
- Cowgill, Clinton Harriman, 1890-1975 2
- Dickinson, W. 2
- Foster, A. G. 2
- Manning, Warren H. (Warren Henry), 1860-1938 2
- Vandenberg, H. P. C. 2
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Department of Civil Engineering 2
- Wiley & Wilson, Inc 2
- Alfred Hopkins & Associates 1
- Appalachian Trail Conference (1993-2005) 1
- Association for the Advancement of Engineering 1
- Black, Alexander 1
- Black, L. K. 1
- Blackford, W. W. (William Willis), 1831-1905 1
- Blacksburg Realty Corporation and Reliance Mills 1
- Blacksburg Sun 1
- Boyd, S. M., Jr. 1
- Broyles, H. C. 1
- California Company 1
- Davis, W. B. 1
- Dunlap, Bessie 1
- Evans, Almirall and Co 1
- Firestone Tire and Rubber Company 1
- Gehrken, G. A. 1
- Geological Survey (U.S.) 1
- Geological Survey. Water Resources Division (U.S.) 1
- Giesen-Caldwell 1
- Hall, Childress 1
- Hall, W. J. 1
- Howe, D. D. 1
- Keister, Jacob 1
- King, C. D. 1
- Leakin, John 1
- Linkous, H. D. 1
- Livesay, E. A. 1
- McGauhey, P. H. (Percy Harold) 1
- Noonkester Real Estate 1
- Pierce, Tom J. (Realtor) 1
- Powell, J. Dalrymple 1
- Price, Harvey Lee, 1874-1951 1
- Randolph, Lingan S., Sr., 1859-1922 1
- Richmond Civil War Centennial Committee 1
- Robinson, Russell Moore 1
- S., E. E. 1
- Sanborn Map Company 1
- Smithfield Plantation House (Blacksburg, Va.) 1
- Southern Anthracite Coal Company 1
- Sterrett, William M. 1
- Terrascape Publications (Firm) 1
- The Design Collaborative 1
- Trenor, H. M. 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College (1872-1896) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Campus Planning, Space and Real Estate. Office of the University Architect 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Office of Planning and Engineering 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute. Alumni Association 1
- Walker, J. H. 1
- Wall, W. F. 1
- Welch, S. W. 1
- Wissler, J. H. 1
- Wood, Henry L. 1 + ∧ less