Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 12
Map shows Montgomery County and Pulaski County, with Blacksburg, Christiansburg, and Radford, Virginia. it contains street indices for each city and town, as well as various advertisements and descriptions of places of interest.
Small map shows towns and rivers in Pulaski County, Virginia. Size of map obscures road names.
Map shows land in Pulaski, Virginia, owned by The Pulaski Land Co. and The Iron Belt Land, Mining, and Development Company. It contains an illustration in the upper left.
Map shows roads and topography of the Radford Iron Co's Property in Pulaski County, Virginia. It also contains surveyed measurements and descriptions.
Minimalist map shows towns, roads, and rivers in Pulaski County, Virginia. Typed note on map indicates changes.
Map shows historical sites in Pulaski County, Virginia, with explanations and index on the reverse.
Map shows the roads of Pulaski County, Virginia, with a legend, a mileage table, and census information.
Maps are in the negative, with two copies of the same two-part map. They show insurance information in Pulaski. Reproduction appears to be a photocopy.
Map provides the user with a self-guided tour of Newburn, Virginia, with historical notes and illustrations of significant sites.
- Blacksburg (Va.) 1
- Bland County (Va.) 1
- Christiansburg (Va.) 1
- Civil War 1
- Giles County (Va.) 1
- Montgomery County (Va.) 1
- Pulaski (Va.) 1
- Radford (Va.) 1
- Railroad 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Wythe County (Va.) 1 ∧ less
- New River Historical Society 2
- Bureau of the Census 1
- Commonwealth of Virginia. Department of Highways 1
- Geological Survey (U.S.) 1
- Hall, W. J. 1
- Iron Belt Land, Mining, and Development Company 1
- Newburn Promotional Bureau 1
- Norfolk and Western Railroad Company (1881-1896) 1
- Pulaski County Bicentennial Commission 1
- Radford Iron Co 1
- Sanborn-Perris Map Co. 1
- Terrascape Publications (Firm) 1
- W. J. Hall and Son 1
- Williams, Daisy N. 1
- Wysor & Trinkle 1 ∧ less