Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
An Historical Map of Roanoke County, Virginia (from The Roanoke Times)
Historical map shows locations of significant events in Roanoke County, Virginia. This map, taken from page C-8 of The Roanoke Times on September 29, 1986, also includes county and military history.
Business Section, City of Roanoke
Map shows business districts of Roanoke, Virginia, from 2nd Commerce to 2nd Randolph streets, between Franklin Rd/Tazewell Avenue and Salem Avenue, with business names and some tax statuses within plots of land. Reverse side gives historical, demographic, and business information about the city of Roanoke, as well as aerial photographs of the city.
Map of Greater Roanoke, Va.
Map shows the streets of greater Roanoke, Virginia.
Map of Roanoke City, Metropolitan Area, Salem and Vinton, Virginia, (2 copies),
Map of Roanoke County, Virginia
Full title reads, "Map of Roanoke County, Virginia, compiled from actual surveys, land maps, and data furnished by the Appalachia Electric Power Co., Virginia State Highway Dept., Norfolk & Western R. R., Virginian Railway" Map contains table of distances, statistics of Roanoke City, Salem, Vinton, and Roanoke County, historical origin of the city, and legend.
Map of Roanoke, Va., and Environs
Color map shows the city of Roanoke, Virginia, extending to Salem, Virginia. Map focuses on roads and boundaries, and it contains an explanatory legend.
Perspective Map of the City of Roanoke, Va.
Map shows Roanoke, Virginia, from a perspective set above Mill Mountain, in Roanoke. The lower border of map shows illustrations of several buildings of interest, and the index identifies public buildings, hotels, railroads, newspapers, manufacturings, land companies, and churches.
Properties of the Roanoke Gas and Water Company, Roanoke, Va.
Map shows properties of the Roanoke Gas and Water Company in Roanoke, Virginia. Map contains legend identifying properties and rail lines. Hand-written note explains the meaning of dotted red lines, left unexplained by the legend.
Stone's Official Map of Roanoke County,
- Roanoke County (Va.) 4
- Railroad 2
- Botetourt County (Va.) 1
- Malcolm, C. B. 2
- American Publishing Co. (Milwaukee, Wis.) 1
- Appalachian Electric Power Company (1926-1958) 1
- Baist, G. Wm. (George William), 1859-1927 1
- Commonwealth of Virginia. Department of Highways 1
- Dick, David (Surveyor) 1
- Geological Survey (U.S.) 1
- Hildebrand, J. R. 1
- McAlpine-Kay Co 1
- Moore, Charles E. (Engineer) 1
- Nirenstein's National Realty Map Company 1
- Norfolk and Western Railway Company (1896-1982) 1
- Roanoke Gas and Water Company 1
- Roanoke Historical Society 1
- Stone Printing and Manufacturing Company (Roanoke, Va.) 1
- The Roanoke Times 1
- Virginian Railway 1
- Watkins, C. L. (City Engineer) 1
- Wentworth, Jonathan L. (Office of the City Engineer, Roanoke, Va.) 1 + ∧ less