Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
A Portion of the Duck Pond and Stroubles Creek Area, V.P.I. and S.U. Campus
Map shows the Duck Pond and Stroubles Creek on the campus of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. It includes the topography of the area, as well as a legend for the map.
Map of Present Richmond (reproduction),
Map's full title reads: Map of Present Richmond, showing important Civil War battle-grounds, fortifications, roads and points of historical interest within a twenty-five mile area." At the top corners are photographs of Generals Ulysses S. Grant and Robert E. Lee. 2 copies.
Map of the City of Richmond, Virginia, 1861-65 (historical map) (2 copies)
Historical map of Richmond, Virginia, shows the city layout during the Civil War. Inset are two images: one is a view of the city, and the other is a promissory city note with an image of City Hall. Map also contains a table of references, indicating the identity of several locations of importance.
Office Map of the City of Richmond, Va. and Surroundings (reproduction)
Map shows the city of Richmond, with references to different wards and points of interest. Item is a photocopy.
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 3
- Virginia -- Maps 3
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 2
- Blacksburg (Va.) 1
- Civil War 1
- Montgomery County (Va.) 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Battlefields Maps 1 + ∧ less
- Richmond (Va.). Department of Public Works 2
- Geese, F. 1
- Museum of the Confederacy (Richmond, Va.) 1
- Valentine Museum Richmond History Center 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 1