Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection includes a mathematics notebook containing equations and work problems from Samuel Burger of Botetourt County, Virginia.
Letter from John Sanders Counselman, assistant professor of mathematics and civil engineering and assistant football coach at the Georgia School of Technology (today Georgia Tech) to Virginia Tech Professor Louis O'Shaughnessy, relating to a mathematical problem and to Counselman's experiences in, and views of, the game of football.
The collection includes papers from Frank L. Robeson's tenure as a student at Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute, Columbia University, and Johns Hopkins University, as well as subject and research files from his nearly 50 years as an instructor and professor at VPI, dating from 1899 to 1954.
- Subject: Mathematics X
- Faculty 2
- University Archives 2
- University History 2
- Football 1
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 2
- Burger, Samuel, 1820-1889 1
- Counselman, J. S. (John Sanders) 1
- O'Shaughnessy, Louis 1
- Robeson, Frank Leigh, 1884-1974 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 1 + ∧ less