Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection includes small publications and pamphlets created and distributed by culinary, appliance, and food-related companies from about the 1870s to the 1990s. Most pamphlets contain advertisements, recipes, product information, testimonials, or some combination of all four.
Papers of Dr. Evan J. Will (sometimes identified as Evan J. Wills) (1869-1961), a veterinarian of Harrisonburg, Virginia, including reports, invoices, correspondence, and ephemera.
This collection contains materials dealing with the Panama Canal, the public health activities of the Rockefeller Foundation, the United Nations Public Health Service, and the United Nations Relief and Rehabilitation Administration. Also includes correspondence to and from Daniel E. Wright while a colonel on the staff of Gen. Joseph W. Stilwell and at the U.S. Middle Eastern Command Headquarters in Cairo, as well as photographs from his travels.
- Folk, historical, and patent medicine 2
- Ann Hertzler Children's Cookbooks and Nutrition Literature Collection 1
- Culinary pamphlets 1
- Diseases 1
- Food Technology and Production 1
- Harrisonburg (Va.) 1
- History of Food and Drink 1
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 1
- Medicine 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Patent medicines 1
- Photographs 1
- Traditional medicine 1
- University History 1
- Veterinary medicine 1 ∧ less
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 1
- Will, Evan J. 1
- Wright, Daniel E. 1