Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The collection contains correspondence, campus pictures, bulletins, and programs collected by Rudolph Brauer, graduate of the VPI class of 1915.
The collection includes memorabilia from William E. Franklin's student years (1872-1875) at Virginia Agriculture and Mechanical College: a program from the 1875 commencement exercises, an undated photo of the Cadet Corps, and an 1879 letter from Charles Martin, a professor of English.
This collection consists of six uniform buttons belonging to Jesse T. Heard, who attended Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College in 1887.
Pulaski County, Virginia. VPI class of 1927. Collection consists of Virginia Polytechnic Institute Department of Chemistry notebook dated April 11, 1924; Ironclad Composition Book with English class notes c. 1924-25; VPI Athletic Association season ticket book no. 612 for 1926-27; checkbook for Farmers and Merchant Bank of Blacksburg with entries for March and April 1927.
Graduate of Virginia Tech, Bachelors of Business Administration, 1941. Collection consists of a newspaper clipping, a cotillion club invitation, a VPI playbill, a football schedule, and a hand-drawn Valentine card from fellow VPI graduate, Bill Gearhart.
The Richard W. Neale Collection contains two souvenir programs from the 1932 Virginia Polytechnic Institute (now Virginia Tech) football season, with opponents University of Georgia and University of Maryland.
This collection contains five photographs, thirteen stereo views, a leather bound pocket notepad, and twenty receipts covering Greenwood H. Nowlin Jr.'s time at Virginia Agriculture and Mechanical College (now Virginia Tech).
This collection contains three items collected by Herbert Reed Pollard, a graduate of Virginia Polytechnic Institute, and related to the Virginia Polytechnic Institute Corps of Cadets, including a 1933 ROTC dinner program, a photograph of the 1934 officers of the Corps' Company E, and a photocopied newspaper clipping of the Corps marching in Norfolk, Virginia.
Member of the Engineering Class of 1934. Collection includes plaques and certificates awarded to Simmons, including a plaque from the Century Club and the Alumni Association.
- Students and alumni 6
- Football 1
- Women -- History 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 7
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College (1872-1896) 3
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 3
- Beattie, Claibourne Walton, Jr., 1923-1978 1
- Beattie, Claibourne Walton, Sr., 1896-1971 1
- Brauer, Rudolph C. 1
- Franklin, William E. 1
- Heard, Jesse Thomas 1
- Lewey, Ernest Bane 1
- Merchant, Violet Robinson, 1919-2008 1
- Neale, Richard Whitmore, 1912-1993 1
- Nowlin, Greenwood H., Jr. 1
- Pollard, Herbert Reed, Jr., 1913-2002 1
- Simmons, Jane Farinhold 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute. Corps of Cadets (1896-1944) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 1
- Virginia Tech Gobblers (Football team) 1 ∧ less