Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Map depicting the C & O Railroad network in the Mid-Atlantic and Midwestern states (Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, Virginia, Washington, DC, and New York. Though undated, the map was issued some time between 1947, when the C & O acquired the Pere Marquette Railway of Michigan and Ontario, and 1972, when it adopted a new corporate name following a merger with the ancient Baltimore & Ohio Railroad.
Map shows approaches to Hell Gate, showing water depth and current. It also contains a tide chart, sailing directions, and current note.
Map shows Long Island Sound, with Oyster Bay, Huntington Bay, and Hell Gate, and it is accompanied by information about each of the locations, including water depth. Reproduction dates to 1968.
Map of Lake Champlain and surroundings, dated 1900. Along borders of map are numerous inset maps of other area lakes and rivers.
Map shows the state of New York, divided into counties. Inset maps show the city of New York, its environs, the environs of Utica, the Niagara River, and from Albany to Lake Champlain & Lake George.
- Subject: New York -- Maps X
- Maps (documents) 5
- Indiana -- Maps 1
- Kentucky -- Maps 1
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 1
- Michigan -- Maps 1
- New York (N.Y.) -- History -- 1775-1865 1
- Ohio -- Maps 1
- Railroad 1
- Railroad -- Maps 1
- Virginia -- Maps 1
- Washington (D.C.) -- Maps 1
- West Virginia -- Maps 1 + ∧ less
- Bache, A. D. (Alexander Dallas), 1806-1867 1
- Barre Publishers 1
- Burr, David H. (Geographer to the House of Representatives of the U. S.) 1
- Dankworth, Frederick, approximately 1804- 1
- Des Barres, Joseph F. W. (Joseph Frederick Wallet), 1722-1824 1