Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection is a collection of printed materials relating to the first half-century of aviation, consisting mostly of promotional materials from various manufacturers. Also contains a few periodicals (including an issue of Contact, published by the Women's National Aeronautical Association), and a menu from a dinner honoring Amelia Earhart.
The collection includes small publications and pamphlets created and distributed by culinary, appliance, and food-related companies from about the 1870s to the 1990s. Most pamphlets contain advertisements, recipes, product information, testimonials, or some combination of all four.
This collection includes twenty-one booklets from the Collins General Aviation Division of Rockwell International contain information regarding products of the division, such as Electronic Flight Instrument system and Weather Radar systems. One booklet is from Dorne & Margolin, Inc., about their antennas and accessories.
- Archives of American Aerospace Exploration (AAAE) 2
- Brochures 2
- Aeronautics 1
- Ann Hertzler Children's Cookbooks and Nutrition Literature Collection 1
- Culinary pamphlets 1
- Ephemera 1
- Faculty 1
- Folk, historical, and patent medicine 1
- Food Technology and Production 1
- History of Food and Drink 1
- Patent medicines 1
- Record Group 5 1
- Traditional medicine 1
- University Archives 1
- University History 1 + ∧ less
- Rockwell International 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Learning Resources Center 1