Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Professor of Architecture at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University from 1947 to 1983. Collection consists of twelve architectural drawings and four photographs of Wiss's private residence in Blacksburg, Virginia, designed by him in 1960.
The Charles S. Worley, Jr., Collection consist of architectural drawings of designs by Worley, done from the mid-1950s to the early 1960s, with several designs undated. The collection also includes a small group of photographs and negatives of Worley and his own residence in Blacksburg, as well as an extensive collection of slides documenting Worley's student and professional work, work of his students, his travels, nature, and images that were likely used as part of lectures.
- Civil War 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Women -- History 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 2
- Lancaster, Lucy Lee, 1905-1989 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 1
- Wiss, Henry H. 1
- Worley, Charles S., Jr. 1