Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 16
Blacksburg, Christiansburg & Radford, Virginia
Charlotte C. Giesen Papers
The collection consists of a taped interview (April 1987) with Charlotte C. Giesen, by Samantha J. Hall, a student at Virginia Tech, with a history paper on Giesen prepared by Hall.
William H. Graham Account Books
This collection contains the account books of William H. Graham, a general store merchant of Radford, Virginia, including customer names, goods purchased, and prices.
Map of Montgomery County and Pulaski County with Blacksburg, Christiansburg and Radford, Virginia
Map shows Montgomery County and Pulaski County, with Blacksburg, Christiansburg, and Radford, Virginia. it contains street indices for each city and town, as well as various advertisements and descriptions of places of interest.
Map of Property Belonging to Exchange Building Co. [Radford, Va.]
Blueprint map shows a city block in Radford, Virginia, and it contains a note on restrictions.
Map of the City of Radford, Va. (1 map on 2 sheets)
Map shows the city of Radford, Virginia, "compiled from the original plans recorded June 1940." Single map is on two separate sheets.
New River Land and Improvement Company's Property, New River, Va.
Map shows New River, Virginia, now part of the city of Radford.
Papers Relevant to the Lives of John Taylor Radford (1838-1864) and William Moseley Radford (1840-1862) Typescript
Price-List of Building Lots at Radford ... Until January 1st, 1889
Broadside lists prices of lots in Radford, Virginia. It accompanies a map (Map.0255) that shows lot locations.
Radford North Quadrangle, 7.5 minute series (2 copies)
Topographical map shows the area north of Radford, Virginia, including Radford Army Ammunition Plant
- Subject: Radford (Va.) X
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 14
- Maps (documents) 12
- Virginia -- Maps 11
- Montgomery County (Va.) 5
- Blacksburg (Va.) 3
- Christiansburg (Va.) 3
- Pulaski County (Va.) 2
- Account books 1
- Architects -- Virginia 1
- Architectural drawing -- 20th century 1
- Bedford County (Va.) 1
- Buchanan County (Va.) 1
- Carroll County (Va.) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Covington (Va.) 1
- Franklin County (Va.) 1
- Local government 1
- Politicians -- United States 1
- Roanoke (Va.) 1
- Russell County (Va.) 1
- Salem (Va.) 1
- Tazewell County (Va.) 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Regimental Histories 1
- Virginia, Southwest 1
- Women -- History 1
- Wythe County (Va.) 1 + ∧ less
- Radford Land and Improvement Company 3
- Geological Survey (U.S.) 2
- Boynton, Henry B., 1899-1991 1
- Butler, W. H. 1
- Calver, James L. 1
- Exchange Building Co 1
- Giesen, Charlotte C., 1907-1995 1
- Hall, Samanatha J. 1
- Hoge, J. Hampton 1
- McGill, William M. 1
- McIlwaine & Smith, Engineers 1
- Norfolk and Western Railroad Company (1881-1896) 1
- Radford Army Ammunition Plant (U.S.) 1
- Radford, John Taylor, 1838-1864 1
- Radford, William Moseley, 1840-1862 1
- Sanborn-Perris Map Co. 1
- Smithey & Boynton, Architects and Engineers (1935-1992) (Roanoke, Va.) 1
- Streitmatter, Rodger 1
- Terrascape Publications (Firm) 1 + ∧ less