Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Mary and Virginia Crockett Letter
This collection contains a handwritten letter to Goodrick Wilson from Mary and Virginia Crockett dated January 13, 1958. The letter discusses the history of the St. Peter's Church in New Kent and its connection to the American Revolutionary War (1775-1783).
Episcopal Diocese of Southwestern Virginia Records II
The collection includes accounting records, attendance records, documents from the diocese, bills, correspondence, and service programs for five churches and one diocese organization.
Episcopal Diocese of Southwestern Virginia Records
The Episcopal Diocese of Southwestern Virginia Records consist of the Diocese's administrative records, including incoming (often from parishioners) and outgoing correspondence, with a scattering of newspaper clippings, photographs, building plans and surveys, pamphlets, and meeting minutes, from the central administrative office in Roanoke and the churches within the Diocese.
Methodist Episcopal Church, South (Pulaski, Virginia, Mission) Record Book
Record book documenting baptisms, meeting minutes, memberships, Sunday school attendance, and financial information for the Pulaski, Virginia, Mission of the Methodist Episcopal Church, South.
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 3
- Carroll County (Va.) 1
- Letters 1
- Pulaski County (Va.) 1
- Episcopal Church. Diocese of Southwestern Virginia 2
- Episcopal Church. Diocese of Southwestern Virginia. Standing Committee 2
- Christ Episcopal Church (1917-) (Roanoke, Va.) 1
- Christ Episcopal Church (Schuyler, Va.) 1
- Crockett, Mary 1
- Crockett, Virginia 1
- Episcopal Church. Diocese of Southern Virginia 1
- Jett, Robert C. (Robert Carter), 1865-1950 1
- Light, A. Heath (Arthur Heath), 1929- 1
- Marmion, William H. (William Henry), 1907-2002 1
- Phillips, Henry D. (Henry Disbrow), 1882-1955 1
- St. Andrew's Episcopal Church (Galax, Va.) 1
- St. John's Episcopal Church (Roanoke, Va.) 1
- St. Peter's Episcopal Church (Roanoke, Va.) 1
- St. Peter's Parish Church (New Kent County, Va.) 1 + ∧ less