Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
This collection consists of the papers of engineer, mathematician and physicist James Robbins Randolph, including notes, calculations, correspondence and writings.
Dates: 1922 - 1969
Abstract The Dr. Richard Zallen Papers document the research and professional development of a physics professor at Virginia Tech specializing in condensed matter research. Papers largely cover the second half of the twentieth century and include information on research at Xerox; professional correspondence; Virginia Tech lecture notes; drafts of published work; and documents concerning trips, sabbaticals, and conferences. Materials include hand-written documents, published material, flat plate...
Dates: 1940 - 2007
- Archives of American Aerospace Exploration (AAAE) 1
- Faculty 1
- Randolph, James Robbins, 1891-1969 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. College of Arts and Sciences (1970-2003) 1