Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection consists of the papers of engineer, mathematician and physicist James Robbins Randolph, including notes, calculations, correspondence and writings.
The collection includes papers from Frank L. Robeson's tenure as a student at Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute, Columbia University, and Johns Hopkins University, as well as subject and research files from his nearly 50 years as an instructor and professor at VPI, dating from 1899 to 1954.
- Faculty 2
- Physicists 2
- Science and Technology 2
- Archives of American Aerospace Exploration (AAAE) 1
- Mathematics 1
- University Archives 1 + ∧ less
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 2
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 2
- Randolph, James Robbins, 1891-1969 1
- Robeson, Frank Leigh, 1884-1974 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 1