Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
This collection contains materials dated from 1936-1938 and 1942-1947 relating to Jerry Allen Burke, Jr.: class notes and reports from his time spent as a student at Virginia Tech as well as papers, correspondence, and technical drawings from his work in private business and in the U.S. Navy.
This collection includes business and personal papers of W. Graham Claytor, a 1906 graduate of Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College (later Virginia Polytechnic Institute) and an executive overseeing the operations of a number of American Gas and Electric Company subsidiaries during the 20th century. It includes correspondence, reports, and printed materials relating to personal financial matters, business operations, Virginia Polytechnic Institute, and ham radio.
This collection contains the lecture and laboratory notes of James Burleigh Lucas, a professor of chemistry at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, mostly taken while Lucas attended graduate courses at the University of Illinois.
This collection consists of the papers of engineer, mathematician and physicist James Robbins Randolph, including notes, calculations, correspondence and writings.
This collection contains materials dealing with the Panama Canal, the public health activities of the Rockefeller Foundation, the United Nations Public Health Service, and the United Nations Relief and Rehabilitation Administration. Also includes correspondence to and from Daniel E. Wright while a colonel on the staff of Gen. Joseph W. Stilwell and at the U.S. Middle Eastern Command Headquarters in Cairo, as well as photographs from his travels.
- University History 6
- Faculty 2
- Physicists 2
- Physics 2
- Archives of American Aerospace Exploration (AAAE) 1
- Chemical engineering 1
- Diseases 1
- Folk, historical, and patent medicine 1
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 1
- Medicine 1
- Photographs 1
- Railroad 1 ∧ less
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 6
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 2
- American Brake Shoe Company 1
- Appalachian Electric Power Company (1926-1958) 1
- Appalachian Power Company 1
- Avery, Howard S. (Howard Shaeffer), 1906-1996 1
- Burke, J. A., Jr. (Jerry Allen) 1
- Claytor, W. Graham (William Graham), 1886-1971 1
- Lucas, James Burleigh, 1888-1955 1
- Randolph, James Robbins, 1891-1969 1
- Tennessee Valley Authority 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. College of Arts and Sciences (1970-2003) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. College of Science (2003-) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Physics Department 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute. Board of Visitors 1
- Wright, Daniel E. 1
- Zallen, Richard, b.1937 1 ∧ less