Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection includes a letter from F. B. Deane, Jr. of Deane & Son Foundry, Lynchburg, November 23, 1864. The letter requests permission from Brigadier General John Echols to transport pork to Dublin and Abingdon, VA.
The Edwin Houston Harman Papers consists of letters written in various camps in southwest Virginia to and from Harman and his wife, Jennie. The letters date from 1856 to 1864. There is also a folder of genealogy materials relating to the Harman family.
Settlement Map of Pulaski County, Virginia, Showing Names of Settlers and Settlements of Historical Interest From the Mid-Seventeen Hundreds (2 copies)
Historical map shows locations of significant historical events in Pulaski County, Virginia. The map itself is surrounded by historical narrative, and it is bordered by names of significant historical persons. The reverse of the map contains the names of Pulaski County residents who served as soldiers in the Confederate Army during the War Between the States.
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 2
- Cloyds Mountain, Battle of, Va., 1864 1
- Maps (documents) 1
- Virginia -- Maps 1
- Deane, F. B., Jr. (Frances B.) (Deane & Son Foundry, Lynchburg, Va.) 1
- Harman family 1
- Harman, Edwin Houston 1
- Harman, Nancy Virginia "Jennie" King , 1838-1910 1
- New River Historical Society 1
- Pulaski County Bicentennial Commission 1 + ∧ less