Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Thomas Nelson Conrad (1837-1905) served in the Confederate Army during the American Civil War and as President of Virginia Tech. The collection consists of the original manuscript of The Rebel Scout: A Thrilling History of Scouting Life in the Southern Army, written by Conrad from 1891 to 1893, and published in 1904.
The collection consists of a letter written by Jubal A. Early to General Ran William H. Payne of Warrenton, Virginia regarding Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical Collection (now Virginia Tech).
- Faculty 3
- Blacksburg (Va.) 2
- Montgomery County (Va.) 2
- Photographs 1
- Women -- History 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College (1872-1896) 2
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 2
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 2
- Conrad, Thomas Nelson 1
- Early, Jubal Anderson, 1816-1894 1