Showing Collections: 151 - 160 of 173
Proposed Battlefield Parkway Surrounding Richmond, Virginia. Chief Engineer's Office, C and O Railway Co., 1915. 17 x 23 in. [FOLDER J-3]
Map of railroads in Virginia, 1861-1865, created by Virginia Department of Industrial Development and Planing, 1863. Heavily annotated by Richmond and Prison Civil War Round Tables, 1963. 2 copies, each with different annotations.
Reproduction of map of reconnaissance of the Mississippi River below Forts Jackson and St. Phillips. Dated 1862.
Reproduction of map of reconnaissance of Wilmington River and St. Augustine Creek, including inset diagrams of Battery on Turner's Rocks, Fort on Causten's Bluff and Fort Thunderbolt. Dated 1864.
Region Embraced In the Operations of the Armies Against Richmond and Petersburg. Engineer of Northern Virginia, 1864. ReprodBureau, War Department, 1865. 26 x 36 in. [FOLDER J-3]
Richmond and Environs, Showing Various Battlefields to be Linked Into a Park System. Richmond Battlefield Parks Corporation, 1928. 14 x 16 in. [FOLDER J-3]
Richmond Battlefields Map, Showing Location of and Route to Principal Battlefields around Richmond, Virginia. Richmond Battlefields Corporation, 1930. 15 x 18 in. [FOLDER J-3]
Richmond National Battlefield Park map, dated 1948.
Reproduction of map of Richmond, VA in 1865. Dated 1965. Map is in two sheets, each sheet is 31 x 54 in. There are two copies of this map in the folder.
Richmond, Virginia. From surveys under the direction of Bvt. Brig. Gen. N. Michler, Maj. of Engineers, 1867. Reproduction; 13 x 8 in. [FOLDER J-3]
- Subject: United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Battlefields Maps X
- Civil War 7
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 7
- Maps (documents) 3
- Virginia -- Maps 3
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 2
- Antietam, Battle of, Md., 1862 1
- Campbell County (Va.) 1
- Campbell County (Va.) -- Maps 1
- Harpers Ferry (W. Va.) -- History -- Siege, 1862 1
- Railroad -- Maps 1
- United States -- Maps 1 + ∧ less
- Campbell, Albert H. (Albert Henry), 1826-1899 1
- Confederate Engineer Bureau 1
- Dwight, C. S. 1
- Geological Survey (U.S.) 1
- Gillmore, Quincy Adams, 1825-1888 1
- Gilmer, Jeremy Francis, 1818-1883 1
- Howard, O. O. (Oliver Otis), 1830-1909 1
- McGill, William M. 1
- Meade, George, 1843-1897 1
- Richmond (Va.). Department of Public Works 1
- Richmond Civil War Centennial Committee 1
- Sherman, William T. (William Tecumseh), 1820-1891 1
- United States. Government Printing Office 1
- Virginia Historical Society 1
- Warren, G. K. (Gouverneur Kemble), 1830-1892 1
- Wilson, James Harrison, 1837-1925 1 + ∧ less