Showing Collections: 11 - 19 of 19
Map shows North America from the Rocky Mountains to the Atlantic Ocean, and north of the Tropic of Cancer. Contains a detail inset of the Mississippi River delta, immediately along the Gulf of Mexico. Additionally, contains a detail map and cityscape of Quebec City. Date for reproduction is not printed on the map.
Reproduction of map of North America, dated 1650. 1 of 6 in a portfolio.
Reproduction of map of North America, dated 1700. 1 of 6 in a portfolio.
Reprinted by American Heritage (journal).
Description of coverage area from the map: "This Northerne part of Virginia (the limitts whereof extend farther Southwards) is heere inserted for better description of the entrance into the Bay of Chesapeack."
Map of the United States and Mexico, dated 1855. Borders of the map are filled with various illustrations of scenic points of interest, and information about each state in the Union.
Map encompasses the area between northern Florida and Maine. It likely comes from Isaac Weld's Travels Through the States of North America. Note in upper right indicates places where Christian Indians resided. Reproduction is in negative format.
Reproduction of map of the Great Lakes region, dated 1755. Text in French.
Map shows North America east of the Mississippi River, detailing the United States boundaries as accorded by the 1784 Treaty of Paris. Facsimile date does not appear on the document.
- Subject: United States -- Maps -- Early works to 1800 -- Facsimiles X
- Maps (documents) 12
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 3
- Virginia -- Maps -- Early works to 1800 -- Facsimilies 3
- Virginia -- Maps 1
- English 15
- French 3
- Latin 1
- American Heritage 2
- Ballermann & Son a-s 2
- Blaeu, Willem Janszoon, 1571-1638 1
- Buell, Abel, 1742-1822 1
- Cadell, T. (Thomas), 1742-1802 1
- Cappon, Lester Jesse, 1900-1981 1
- Dowglass, Walter 1
- Ewing, William C. 1
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790 1
- Guérard, Nicholas 1
- Jansson, Jan, 1588-1664 1
- Kitchin, Thomas, d.1784 1
- L'Isle, Guillaume de, 1675-1726 1
- Lattré, Jean 1
- Moll, Herman, d.1732 1
- Ottens, R. (Reiner), 1698-1750 1
- Patterson, Frank E., III 1
- RR Donnelly & Sons Company 1
- Renard, L. 1
- Russell, John 1
- Stockdale, John, d. 1813 1
- The University Press of Kentucky 1
- Trumbull, Jonathan, 1710-1785 1
- Weld, Isaac, 1774-1856 1 + ∧ less