Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection includes budget and renewal reports for the Composite Materials Research and Education Program at Virginia Tech. The collection also contains similar proposals for several other similar ventures.
The collection consists of approximately 28 cu. ft. of manuscripts, particularly NACA and NASA reports and documents, meeting notes and agendas, and research materials. A later donation contains the manuscript for 2001 Kraft's autobiography.
- Aeronautical engineers 2
- Archives of American Aerospace Exploration (AAAE) 2
- Science and Technology 2
- United States -- National Aeronautics and Space Administration -- Officials and employees 2
- Faculty 1
- United States -- National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics -- Officials and employees 1
- University Archives 1 + ∧ less
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 2
- Duberg, John E. (John Edward), 1917- 1
- Herakovich, Carl T. 1
- Kraft, Christopher C. 1
- Langley Aeronautical Laboratory 1