Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Ann A. Hertzler Collection contains biographical information, publications, project and subject files, and artifacts relating to Hertzler's professional career at the University of Missouri-Columbia (1974-1980) and Virginia Tech (1980-2001). Particular areas of emphasis are children's health and nutrition, food and food programs, and Extension publications from both colleges.
Thisc collection includes speeches and outlines of speeches given by James F. Johnson while with the Virginia Cooperative Extension Service. Most were made while he was director of Cooperative Extension (1989- 1992).
The collection includes papers by Harold N. Young relating to education in Virginia, as well as an original poem.
- Ann Hertzler Children's Cookbooks and Nutrition Literature Collection 1
- Blacksburg (Va.) 1
- Education, Higher 1
- History of Food and Drink 1
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 3
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 2
- Hertzler, Ann A., 1935-2014 1
- Hutcheson, Eleanor Parrott 1
- Hutcheson, John Redd, 1886-1962 1