Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection include the papers of Sanford Bernell "Chuck" Fenne, a graduate of Virginia Tech (BS, 1927; MS, 1930), and a Virginia Agricultural Extension plant pathologist from 1939 to 1967. It includes correspondence, writings, biographical materials, photographs, a Virginia Tech scrapbook, and a photo album compiled during a year (1943-1944) spent working in Brazil for the Food Supply Division, Institute of Inter-American Affairs.
Collection includes pamphlets, books and reports relating to soil erosion, land drainage, and other agricultural issues.
This collection contains the papers of William Logan Threlkeld, professor of zoology and biology at Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1929-1958), including biographical materials, personal and professional correspondence, research files, and printed materials.
- Agriculture 3
- Science and Technology 2
- Agricultural extension work 1
- Agriculture -- Brazil 1
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 1
- University Archives 1 ∧ less
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 3
- Drinkard, Alfred Washington, Jr. 1
- Fenne, Sanford Bernell, 1903-1978 1
- Parsons, Bernard L. 1
- Threlkeld, William Logan, 1893-1988 1