Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Milka Bliznakov was a Bulgarian architect, architectural historian, and professor who practiced in Bulgaria, France, and the United States. The collection consists of her publications, research, correspondence, professional documentation of her practice, conference participation materials, teaching materials, and documents related to her involvement as the founder of the International Archive of Women in Architecture.
Papers of Herschel G. A. Elarth, professor of architecture, including correspondence, subject files, class materials, photographs, printed materials, artwork, scrapbooks, and ephemera chronicling Elarth's personal life, teaching and military careers, private practice, and participation in various architectural organizations.
The collection contains a resume and portfolio of work created by Cary P. McCutcheon, a landscape architect in Virginia, in 2012.
- Faculty 3
- Architects 2
- Architects -- Virginia 2
- Blacksburg (Va.) 2
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 2
- Montgomery County (Va.) 2
- History of Women in Architecture 1
- International Archive of Women in Architecture (IAWA) 1
- Women -- History 1
- Women architects -- Bulgaria 1 ∧ less
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 3
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 2
- Bliznakov, Milka T., 1927-2010 1
- Currie, Leonard J. (Leonard James), 1913-1996 1
- Elarth, Herschel Anderson, 1907-1988 1
- McCutcheon, Cary P., 1957-2013 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. College of Architecture (1974-1978) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. College of Architecture and Urban Studies (1978-2022) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute. College of Architecture 1 ∧ less