Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract The Henry J. Kelley Papers include correspondence, notes, drafts and offprints of publications, teaching materials, and research reports from 1948-1988 documenting the career of Kelley (1926-1988), an aerospace engineer and authority on flight optimization. The majority of the collection consists topic based subject/research files, files on individuals (correspondence, resumes, and papers), teaching/course materials, and conference/professional organizational files. There are drafts and...
Dates: 1948 - 1988
The collection consists of approximately 28 cu. ft. of manuscripts, particularly NACA and NASA reports and documents, meeting notes and agendas, and research materials. A later donation contains the manuscript for 2001 Kraft's autobiography.
Dates: 1941 - 1998; Majority of material found within 1941 - 1982
- Aeronautical engineers 1
- Aerospace engineers 1
- Faculty 1
- United States -- National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics -- Officials and employees 1
- United States -- National Aeronautics and Space Administration -- Officials and employees 1
- Kelley, H. J. (Henry Joseph), 1926-1988 1
- Kraft, Christopher C. 1
- Langley Aeronautical Laboratory 1
- Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center (1973-) 1
- Manned Spacecraft Center (1961-1973) (U.S.) 1