Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract The Charles Burchard Collection includes personal and professional correspondence, architectural drawings from private practice work, publications, subject files, administrative papers relating to Burchard's teaching at Harvard's Graduate School of Design (1946-1953), as a senior partner at A.M. Kinney and Associates in Cincinnati, Ohio (1953-1963), and from his tenure as dean of the College of Architecture at Virginia Polytechnic Institute (later Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State...
Dates: 1935-1989, n.d.
Abstract Please note: this collection is currently being processed. Portions of the collection which are fully processed are listed in this finding aid. This includes photographs and negatives, flat files and oversize drawings from personal and professional projects, and a few artifacts. As more materials are processed, additional series and subseries will be published. Other portions of the collection may be available for research--contact Special Collections...
Dates: 1920 - 2001
This collection contains the papers of Robert F. Graeff a professor of architecture at Virginia Tech. The papers include photographs, handbooks, and design plans/instructions for design primarily relating the bathroom facilities.
Dates: ca. 1970s-1980s
- Architecture (discipline) 2
- Architects 1
- Architects -- Virginia 1
- Architecture -- Study and teaching 1
- Blacksburg (Va.) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 2
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. College of Architecture (1974-1978) 2
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute. College of Architecture 2
- Burchard, Charles, 1913-1990 1
- Currie, Leonard J. (Leonard James), 1913-1996 1