Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
William Bradford Alwood was a professor of horticulture, entomology, and mycology at Virginia Tech (1891-1904) and fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. His collection includes research papers, theses, brochures, and notebooks on such subjects as cider, wine making, grapes, and pellagra.
The Ann A. Hertzler Collection contains biographical information, publications, project and subject files, and artifacts relating to Hertzler's professional career at the University of Missouri-Columbia (1974-1980) and Virginia Tech (1980-2001). Particular areas of emphasis are children's health and nutrition, food and food programs, and Extension publications from both colleges.
- Ann Hertzler Children's Cookbooks and Nutrition Literature Collection 1
- Science and Technology 1
- Alwood, William Bradford, 1859-1946 1
- Hertzler, Ann A., 1935-2014 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College (1872-1896) 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 1
- Virginia Cooperative Extension (1995-) 1