Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
These papers are comprised mostly of correspondence from George B. Collins' time as Chairman of the Brookhavens Cosmotron Department. The collection also contains travel vouchers, research proposals, travel reports, and materials relating to Collins' work as a professor at University of Notre Dame and at Virginia Tech.
This collection consists of the papers of engineer, mathematician and physicist James Robbins Randolph, including notes, calculations, correspondence and writings.
- Faculty 2
- Students and alumni 2
- Archives of American Aerospace Exploration (AAAE) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 2
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 2
- Collins, George 1
- Randolph, James Robbins, 1891-1969 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 1