Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection includes business and personal papers of W. Graham Claytor, a 1906 graduate of Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College (later Virginia Polytechnic Institute) and an executive overseeing the operations of a number of American Gas and Electric Company subsidiaries during the 20th century. It includes correspondence, reports, and printed materials relating to personal financial matters, business operations, Virginia Polytechnic Institute, and ham radio.
The Named/Individual Photograph Collections include images from alumni and former faculty and staff, or individuals with ties to campus and the New River Valley. Collections (c.1890-present) depict campus life and events, railroad history, agricultural extension research, Blacksburg and surrounding areas, and some local families.
The Trent papers contain materials dealing with his activities in the ASME, the Lutheran Campus Ministry at VPI, and engineering education. Further biographical information on Trent may be found in Folder 1 and 27, the latter of which deals with the Distinguished Alumnus Certificate which Bluefield College awarded him in 1986.
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 3
- Science and Technology 2
- Agricultural extension work 1
- Photographs 1
- Students and alumni 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 2
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 2
- Appalachian Electric Power Company (1926-1958) 1
- Appalachian Power Company 1
- Claytor, W. Graham (William Graham), 1886-1971 1
- Hord family (Richmond, Va) 1
- Hord, Robert E., Jr., 1920-2010 1
- Trent, Clarence E. (Clarence Elmore), 1904-1991 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College (1872-1896) 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute. Corps of Cadets (1896-1944) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Corps of Cadets 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute. Board of Visitors 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute. Corps of Cadets (1944-1970) 1 ∧ less