Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Named/Individual Photograph Collections include images from alumni and former faculty and staff, or individuals with ties to campus and the New River Valley. Collections (c.1890-present) depict campus life and events, railroad history, agricultural extension research, Blacksburg and surrounding areas, and some local families.
The Trent papers contain materials dealing with his activities in the ASME, the Lutheran Campus Ministry at VPI, and engineering education. Further biographical information on Trent may be found in Folder 1 and 27, the latter of which deals with the Distinguished Alumnus Certificate which Bluefield College awarded him in 1986.
- Agricultural extension work 1
- Photographs 1
- Science and Technology 1
- Women -- History 1
- Trent, Clarence E. (Clarence Elmore), 1904-1991 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College (1872-1896) 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute. Corps of Cadets (1896-1944) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Corps of Cadets 1