Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The C. Eugene Rowe Papers include materials created and collected by Rowe relating to Virginia Tech during his tenure on the Board of Visitors (1968-1976). There is also a small group of papers from Rowe's involvement in the Presbyterian church.
This collection contains administrative letters, meeting minutes, and reports from the Boards of Vistors of Virginia Polytechnic Institute (VPI) during Guy L. Furr's (1895-1977) tenure 1954 to 1964. It also contains materials from several organizations that he was a part of, such as VPI Alumni Association, VPI Educational Foundational, and VPI Continuing Education Program. This collection includes miscellaneous pamphlets and booklets about VPI and other universities in Virginia.
- Administrative records 1
- Correspondence 1
- Faculty 1
- Furr, Guy Littleton, 1895-1977 1
- Rowe, C. Eugene, d.1987 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Board of Visitors 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute. Alumni Association 1
- Virginia Tech Alumni Association 1 ∧ less