Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The C. Eugene Rowe Papers include materials created and collected by Rowe relating to Virginia Tech during his tenure on the Board of Visitors (1968-1976). There is also a small group of papers from Rowe's involvement in the Presbyterian church.
This collection contains administrative letters, meeting minutes, and reports from the Boards of Vistors of Virginia Polytechnic Institute (VPI) during Guy L. Furr's (1895-1977) tenure 1954 to 1964. It also contains materials from several organizations that he was a part of, such as VPI Alumni Association, VPI Educational Foundational, and VPI Continuing Education Program. This collection includes miscellaneous pamphlets and booklets about VPI and other universities in Virginia.
The Records of the Virginia Tech Board of Visitors includes unofficial minutes, correspondence, reports, Executive Committee minutes and reports, material from and about individual members of the Board, and reports to the Board of Visitors.
- Faculty 2
- Administrative records 1
- Correspondence 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 2
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Board of Visitors 2
- Bocock, Thomas S., 1815-1891 1
- Furr, Guy Littleton, 1895-1977 1
- Radford College 1
- Rowe, C. Eugene, d.1987 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute. Board of Visitors 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College. Board of Trustees 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute. Alumni Association 1
- Virginia Tech Alumni Association 1
- Wharton, Gabriel C. (Gabriel Colvin), 1824-1906 1 ∧ less