Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The bulk of the collection contains correspondence concerning Julian Ashby Burruss' tenure as president of Virginia Polytechnic Institute, as well as lecture notes, reports to the Board of Trustees of the State Normal School, and Experiment Station reports.
The Faculty/Staff Photograph Collection at Special Collections consists of the photographs, portrait reproductions, and negatives of Virginia Tech employees, dating back to the 1890s.
This collection contains materials from Patricia Hyer's tenure as Associate Provost at Virginia Tech, covering such subjects as inclusion and diversity, women's issues, the AdvanceVT program, and strategic planning. The collection also includes some biographical information.
The collection contains papers relating to the Sarah Pitt and includes newsletters, newspaper articles, radio broadcasts, pageant script, and notebooks.
This collection consists of reports by the Radford College faculty for the Intervisitation Committee of the American Association of Colleges of Teacher Education, 1953; blank forms, instructions, and form letters by M'Ledge Moffett, 1953; undated items about the honor system; and a 1959 report to the Board of Visitors.
In general, vertical files at Special Collections include newspaper clippings, photocopies, ephemera, unpublished and/or informal publications, and other papers relating to a specific subject area. Files in this collection relate to Virginia Tech and its history. Topics may include, but are not limited to, colleges and departments, student organizations, administrative offices, centers and other campus units, and athletics.
The collections consists of records and scrapbooks from the Virginia Tech Faculty Women's Club.
This collection includes information from the Women's Network at Virginia Tech from about 1973-1991. It includes letters, meeting minutes, reports, and more related to the operation of the organization as well as materials from different task forces and causes the Women's Network was backing.
- Faculty 4
- Record Group 2 2
- Inclusion and diversity in higher education 1
- Record Group 5 1
- Women in higher education 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 6
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 6
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 4
- Burruss, Julian Ashby, 1876-1947 1
- Hahn, T. Marshall, Jr. (Thomas Marshall), 1926-2016 1
- Hyer, Patricia B. (Patricia Brown), 1948- 1
- Pitt, Sarah 1
- Radford College 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College (1872-1896) 1
- Virginia Cooperative Extension Service 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Office of the President 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Office of the Provost 1
- Virginia Tech Faculty Women's Club (1965-) 1 + ∧ less