Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Papers of city planner C. David Loeks (1923-2006), St. Paul city planning director; Twin Cities Metropolitan Planning Commission executive director; Mid-Hudson Pattern for Progress chief executive officer; Hudson Basin Project executive director; and Virginia Tech professor of urban and regional planning, consisting largely of reports and background materials generated by Loeks' work on various planning projects.
Draft of Montgomery County, Virginia, planning study prepared by first-year graduate students in the Virginia Polytechnic Institute Department of Urban and Regional Planning, with topics including land use and misuse, transportation, commerce, employment, political aspects, non-urban lands, shopping distribution, county government, and financial implementation.
- Faculty 1
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 1
- Montgomery County (Va.) 1
- Loeks, C. David (Conrad David), 1923-2006 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Urban Affairs and Planning Program 1