Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Coastal Survey map of portions of Chesapeake Bay, including York River, Hampton Roads, Chesapeake entrance. Dated 1863.
Map of Richmond and Vicinity, with details of the Peninsula Campaign, dated 1862. Leaves taken from a book.
Historical map of Richmond, Virginia, shows the city layout during the Civil War. Inset are two images: one is a view of the city, and the other is a promissory city note with an image of City Hall. Map also contains a table of references, indicating the identity of several locations of importance.
Settlement Map of Pulaski County, Virginia, Showing Names of Settlers and Settlements of Historical Interest From the Mid-Seventeen Hundreds (2 copies)
Historical map shows locations of significant historical events in Pulaski County, Virginia. The map itself is surrounded by historical narrative, and it is bordered by names of significant historical persons. The reverse of the map contains the names of Pulaski County residents who served as soldiers in the Confederate Army during the War Between the States.
Map is a topographical map that also shows county boundaries and some traveling roads. It is part of a larger map, though it sits alone in this collection. The reverse of the map contains information about topographical maps, as well as symbols used in the maps.
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 3
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Battlefields Maps 3
- Civil War 2
- Maps (documents) 2
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 2
- Pulaski County (Va.) 1 ∧ less
- Geological Survey (U.S.) 1
- McGill, William M. 1
- Museum of the Confederacy (Richmond, Va.) 1
- New River Historical Society 1
- Pulaski County Bicentennial Commission 1