Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Map shows Plunkett's property in Montgomery County, Virginia, from surveys made by W. F. Wall, 1901 and drawn by Harry A. Wall in 1936. Reproduction is photocopy of original in two parts. Note: Plunkett Farm later was Brown Farm.
This map shows the Midhurst estate of J. M. McBryde, near Blacksburg, Virginia, in 1932. John McLauren McBryde (1841-1923) was the fifth president of Virginia Tech from 1891 thru 1907.
Map shows plat of acres sold by Hiram Hornbarger to Montgomery Anthracite Coal Co., in Montgomery County, Virginia.
Blueprint map shows plat of a lot northwest of Stroubles Creek, conveyed to H. L. Price by Southern Anthracite Coal Company.
Map shows a plat of land southwest of Stroubles Creek, Virginia, conveyed to Southern Anthracite Coal Company by H. L. Price and his wife.
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 4
- Maps (documents) 4
- Blacksburg (Va.) 3
- Coal mines and mining 3
- World maps -- Early works to 1800 -- Facsimiles 1
- Price, Harvey Lee, 1874-1951 2
- Southern Anthracite Coal Company 2
- Hornbarger, Hiram 1
- McBryde, John McLaren, 1841-1923 1
- Montgomery Anthracite Coal Co 1