Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection contains the memorandum of an agreement between General John B. Floyd and Thomas J. Leaford of Fayette County, Virginia (now part of West Virginia), for $598.03 for damages to Alfred Beckley's mill. Leaford is also instructed to obtain a deed of trust from Beckley to the Confederate States of America.
The collection contains a letter written by Esaw Worrell Franklin, February 26, 1862, from the camp of the 29th Virginia Infantry, to his parents in Carroll County, Virginia.
The collection contains two letters written by Pvt Thomas R. Martin, Company F, 10th Virginia Cavalry (1st Cavalry Regiment, Wise Legion) to his parents. One is dated September 22, 1861 and written from Sewell, VA (now WV), the second is from Gordonsville in May 1863.
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 1
- Receipts (financial records) 1
- Virginia -- History 1
- Beckley, Alfred, 1802-1888 1
- Confederate States of America. Army. Virginia Infantry Regiment, 29th 1
- Floyd, John B. (John Buchanan), 1806-1863 1
- Franklin, Esaw W. (Esaw Worrell), 1841-1922 1
- Martin, Thomas R., b. abt. 1848? 1