Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection contains educational pamphlets, recipe cards, and other materials created by the American Egg Board and previously used as part of an exhibit. Also included are issues of the American Egg Board bulletin "Sunny Side Up" and reprints of Reader's Digest articles about the American Egg Board.
This collection contains the personal papers of the Elliot family of Massachusetts. Contents include materials related to the professional and personal lives of family members, especially Rev. Moses Elliot, Richard M. Elliot, and S. Maria Elliot.
This collection looks at the work of Cristina Grau Garcia, an architect and author from Valencia, Spain. The collection includes a resume, articles about projects executed by Cristina and her brother Camilo, teaching materials from her courses at Valencia Polytechnic University, and academic articles by Grau Garcia in Spanish language publications.
Myriam Waisberg (1911- ). Chilean architectural historian. This collection contains a number of publications, research papers, books and articles written by Waisberg during her career in Chile. Most of her work is dedicated to religious architecture in the cities of Santiago and Valparaiso in Chile and her work with the University of Chile.
- Language: Spanish; Castilian X
- International Archive of Women in Architecture (IAWA) 2
- Women -- History 2
- Architects 1
- Architects and community 1
- Architecture (discipline) 1
- Architecture -- Study and teaching 1
- Family histories 1
- History of Food and Drink 1
- Home economics 1
- Women architects -- Spain 1
- Women in higher education 1 ∧ less
- English 2
- Latin 1
- American Egg Board 1
- Elliot family (1826-1942) 1
- Grau, Camilo 1
- Grau-Garcia, Cristina, 1946- 1
- Waisberg, Myriam, b.1911 1