Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Hand-drawn map shows layout of Richmond along the James River, with notes identifying which lots had been "taken up." Reproduction was created in 1974.
Reproduced in 1976.
Carte des Environs de Williamsburg en Virginie ou les Armees Francoise et Americaine Ont Campe's en Septembre 1781 (reproduction)
Map shows Williamsburg with legend. Reproduction created in 1795.
Map shows layout of and buildings of interest in colonial Williamsburg. Reproduction created 1974.
Map shows Newport News, Virginia, from a point above the James River. It focuses on local industry, surrounding the map with several engravings of prominent locations. Reproduction was made in 1974.
Reproduction, dated 1969.
Map shows bare outline planning the city of Richmond, Virginia. Reproduction was made in 1970.
Engraving shows Charlottesville, Virginia, in 1856, largely focusing on the University of Virginia. Reproduction was made in 1973.
- Names: Historic Urban Plans (Firm) X
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 6
- Virginia -- Maps 3
- Virginia -- Maps -- Early works to 1800 -- Facsimilies 3
- Michigan -- Maps 2
- Georgia -- Maps 1
- Bowen & Co. 2
- American Publishing Co. (Milwaukee, Wis.) 1
- Desandroüins, Jean Nicolas, 1729-1792 1
- Latrobe, Benjamin Henry, 1764-1820 1
- Mullet, John 1