Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Colonel William Christian Chapter, National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution Records,
The Colonel William Christian Chapter, National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution Records contain administrative papers, memorabilia, documents relating to community work, and correspondence from the now disbanded Christiansburg, VA, chapter. Papers date from the mid 1930s to the 1990s.
The Hotel Roanoke Architectural Drawings collection includes information about Hotel Roanoke in the form of original drawings, blueprints and photocopies dating from 1890 to 1983. The collection contains foundation, floor, and framing plans, elevations; ventilation, plumbing, heating and cooling plans; external and internal details for various rooms, stairways, and features; alterations; landscaping details; and exterior features, such as swimming pool and stables.
June 1942 menu, Hotel Roanoke Congratulates J. Ed Brown...60 Years Service, is signed by J. Ed Brown. Leather bound menu is undated. Assorted menus from reopened Hotel Roanoke, 1993.
The collection contains bills and invoices from Norfolk & Western Railroad, Norfolk & Western Railway, and several subsidiaries and contracted companies.
Postcards from Appalachia contains postcards depicting various landmarks, locations, and scenery in the Appalachian region during the first half of the 20th century.
- Names: Hotel Roanoke X
- Railroad 2
- Roanoke (Va.) 2
- Christiansburg (Va.) 1
- Giles County (Va.) 1
- History of Food and Drink 1
- Home economics 1
- Kentucky 1
- Marion (Va.) 1
- Montgomery County (Va.) 1
- North Carolina 1
- Pulaski County (Va.) 1
- Roanoke County (Va.) 1
- Virginia 1
- West Virginia 1
- Wythe County (Va.) 1 ∧ less
- Aberdeen & Asheboro Railway Company 1
- Adams Express Company (1854-2015) 1
- Bluefield Inn (W. Va.) 1
- Cincinnati Northern Railroad Company 1
- Cumberland Valley Railroad Company 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Colonel William Christian Chapter (Christiansburg, Va.) 1
- Deepwater Railway Company (1898-1907) 1
- East Tennessee, Virginia, and Georgia Railway Company 1
- Maple Shade Inn Company (Pulaski, Va.) 1
- Norfolk and Western Railroad Company (1881-1896) 1
- Norfolk and Western Railway Company (1896-1982) 1
- Roanoke Machine Works 1
- Seaboard Air Line Railway Company 1
- Southern Express Company 1
- Southern States Dispatch 1
- Tidewater Railway Company (1904-1907) 1
- Virginia Holding Corporation 1
- Virginia, Tennessee and Georgia Air Line 1 ∧ less