Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Map shows highways of Alleghany County, Virginia, with a mileage table and some inset maps of individual towns.
Map Showing the Position of Iron Ore Openings and Outcrops in Potts Valley, Virginia, and Their Location in Relation to the Drainage System of the Valley
Blueprint map shows surveys od iron ore openings in Alleghany County, Virginia.
"Sketch-Map" shows the ore openings in the region in Alleghany and Bath Counties, Virginia, as surveyed by Douthat.
Sketch map shows ore and underground workings in Alleghany County, Virginia.
This collection includes the accounts and correspondence of West Iron Gate Land Company (successor of Hileman, Waring & Company), a pig iron manufacturer in Clifton Forge (Allegany County), Virginia.
- Subject: Alleghany County (Va.) X
- Maps (documents) 5
- Virginia -- Maps 4
- Bath County (Va.) 1
- Ledgers (account books) 1
- Railroad -- Maps 1
- International Conference on High Energy Physics 1
- Lehman, Ambrose E. (Ambrose Edwin), 1851-1917 1
- Strobridge Lithographing Company 1
- West Iron Gate Land Company (Clifton Forge, Va.) 1