Pulaski County (Va.)
Found in 31 Collections and/or Records:
Pulaski County, Virginia, Showing Primary and Secondary Highway Systems
Map shows the roads of Pulaski County, Virginia, with a legend, a mileage table, and census information.
Pulaski, Virginia, Ledger
This collection contains a store ledger, possibly a general store, from Pulaski, Virginia, with accounts of purchases, customers, and goods, such as coffee, soda, fish, salt, etc.
Reed Island Iron Company Ledgers
The collection includes customer account, invoice, and workman's hours ledgers from the Reed Island Iron Company. Records date from 1880-1896, during most of the known active period of the company (c.1880-c.1906).
Reed Island Iron Company Receipts
The collection contains two receipts issued to the Reed Island Iron Company of Pulaski County, Virginia.
Sanborn Insurance Map of Pulaski, Va. (reproduction) (2 maps; 2 copies each, 4 maps total)
Maps are in the negative, with two copies of the same two-part map. They show insurance information in Pulaski. Reproduction appears to be a photocopy.
Self-Tour Map of Historic Newbern, the First County Seat of Pulaski County, 1839-1893
Map provides the user with a self-guided tour of Newburn, Virginia, with historical notes and illustrations of significant sites.
Settlement Map of Pulaski County, Virginia, Showing Names of Settlers and Settlements of Historical Interest From the Mid-Seventeen Hundreds (2 copies)
Historical map shows locations of significant historical events in Pulaski County, Virginia. The map itself is surrounded by historical narrative, and it is bordered by names of significant historical persons. The reverse of the map contains the names of Pulaski County residents who served as soldiers in the Confederate Army during the War Between the States.
Smithey & Boynton, Architects & Engineers Records
The collection contains project files and drawings related to more than 1,500 residences, churches, businesses, schools, and community buildings, predominantly in the Roanoke and Southwest Virginia area, designed by Smithey & Boynton, mostly between 1935 and 1957.