Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection includes minutes, correspondence, meeting notes, and more from departments, committees, and individuals in the Virginia Tech University Libraries.
This collection contains the papers of Ralph Minthorne Brown, Virginia Tech head librarian (1926-1947), amateur historian and naturalist. It includes materials on Virginia Tech and local history, including typed transcripts of sources gathered for an intended history of Virginia Tech. Also included are Brown's Blacksburg ornithological and weather observations, a bibliography of Matthew Fontaine Maury, and other writings.
This collection contains letters from Garland D. Kite to Ralph Brown. The letters detail Kite's experiences as a soldier in Europe during the last two years of World War II.
The collection includes four poems (1935-1938, n.d.), as well as papers relating to Ralph Minthorne Brown, a librarian at Virginia Tech/
The collection consists of letters to Ralph M. Brown, librarian at VPI, from John P. Sawyer, who graduated from Virginia Polytechnic Institute in 1940.
- University History 4
- Blacksburg (Va.) 2
- Faculty 2
- Montgomery County (Va.) 2
- World War, 1939-1945 2
- English 4
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 4
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 2
- Bechanan, H. Gordon 1
- Gherman, Paul M. 1
- Kite, Garland D. 1
- Newman, J. Preston (James Preston), 1913-1982 1
- Robb, Seymour, 1901-1961 1
- Rudolph, Gerald A. 1
- Sawyer, John P. 1
- Shirk, Frank 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. University Libraries 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. University Libraries. Special Collections Department 1 ∧ less