Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains the menu from a state dinner of the National Governors' Conference of 1950, held at the Greenbrier, White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia. Autographed for John Britton Jr. by Tennessee Governor Gordon Browning and others.
This collection contains a letter from M. Sydenstricker from White Sulphur Springs, Greenbrier County, Virginia (West Virginia) to Mrs I [?] Dwier and G[?] Davis, January 10th, 1865.
The collection contains 12 menus from lunches and dinners at the Greenbrier Resort (White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia) between 1973 and 1976, as well as one from a dinner in 1986.
This is a blueprint style map of the town of White Sulphur Springs, W. Va., location of the renowned resort hotel, The Greenbrier. The original map is from 1927, but some notations on the map indicate this is a copy from 1945.
- Names: Greenbrier (White Sulphur Springs, W. Va.) X
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 3
- Civil War 1
- Greenbrier County (W. Va.) 1
- History of Food and Drink 1
- Politicians -- United States 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Desertions 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Homefront 1
- West Virginia -- Maps 1 + ∧ less
- Browning, Gordon, 1889-1976 1
- Governors’ Conference 1
- Sanborn Map Company 1
- Sydenstricker, M.(?) 1