Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Ann A. Hertzler Collection
The Ann A. Hertzler Collection contains biographical information, publications, project and subject files, and artifacts relating to Hertzler's professional career at the University of Missouri-Columbia (1974-1980) and Virginia Tech (1980-2001). Particular areas of emphasis are children's health and nutrition, food and food programs, and Extension publications from both colleges.
John R. Hutcheson Family Collection
Records of the Virginia Cooperative Extension, Master Gardener Program
This collection contains four boxes of slide sets, some with related scripts, for the Virginia Cooperative Extension's Master Gardener Program. Most materials are undated, but likely date from between the 1970s and early 2000s. Topics include flowers, fruits, vegetables, trees, landscaping, gardening, composting, and careers in horticulture.
Records of the Virginia Cooperative Extension
This collection contains the administrative records of the Virginia Cooperative Extension, including correspondence, reports, financial documents, slides, videos, and the records of Bob Swain. The collection also documents the VCE's role in Joint Legislative Audit and Review Commission, Virginia Association of Extension Secretaries, and their work within rural communities.
Virginia Cooperative Extension Service Photographs
Harold N. Young Papers
The collection includes papers by Harold N. Young relating to education in Virginia, as well as an original poem.
- University History 5
- Faculty 3
- University Archives 3
- Agricultural extension work 2
- History of Food and Drink 2
- 4-H clubs 1
- Agriculture 1
- Ann Hertzler Children's Cookbooks and Nutrition Literature Collection 1
- Blacksburg (Va.) 1
- Education, Higher 1
- Food Technology and Production 1
- Home demonstration work -- Virginia 1
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 1
- Montgomery County (Va.) 1
- Photographs 1
- Students and alumni 1 + ∧ less
- Virginia Cooperative Extension (1995-) 4
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 3
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 2
- Hertzler, Ann A., 1935-2014 1
- Hutcheson, Eleanor Parrott 1