Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 42
The collection consists of a ledger for the Adams Express Company recording shipments being moved from Hot Springs, Virginia, to Warm Springs, Virginia, between May and September of 1912.
Thi collection contains a ledger from Halifax County, Virginia general mercantile store, with entries listing customer names, together with descriptions of items purchased and dates and prices of purchases.
The C. B. Anderson Account Book contains the accounting information and merchandise sales of C. B. Anderson of Newbern, Virginia. Entries date from 1907 through 1909.
This collection includes a daybook, business journal, ledgers, and notes of C. B. Anderson [Charles Blanton Anderson, Sr.?], a general store owner in Newbern (Pulaski County), Virginia.
The collection contains a ledger containing list of delinquent Wythe County, Virginia taxpayers and details of church fund accounts and maintained by George Brown, a Wythe County assistant county clerk and also apparently a church clerk or treasurer.
This collection contains an Internal Revenue collections account book kept by J. A. Brown of Martinsville, Virginia, from 1889-1892.
The collection contains a ledger of David M. Davis, farmer, proprietor of clothing/shoe store, treasury clerk, and resident of Washington, D.C. and Fauquier County, Virginia. It also contains daily transactions of clothing/shoe store, including customer name, goods purchased, and prices paid; accounts with farm workers; and daily diary entries for summer months of 1890-1892.
This collection contains three financial ledgers (daybook, journal, and ledger) of Dillon, Ellett & Company (and its successor, E. Dillon & Company), a lime manufacturer in Botetourt County, Virginia.
This collection contains account books, including daybooks and ledgers, maintained by Creed Fulton Flanary, a general store merchant in Wise County, Virginia, during the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
This collection includes the daybook of William W. Gardner, a general store merchant in Lafayette (Montgomery County), Virginia, and containing customer names, goods purchased, and prices paid.
- Account books 27
- Ledgers (account books) 20
- Montgomery County (Va.) 7
- Wythe County (Va.) 6
- Iron foundries -- Virginia 4
- Folk, historical, and patent medicine 3
- Pulaski County (Va.) 3
- Wise County (Va.) 3
- Civil War 2
- Giles County (Va.) 2
- Medicine 2
- Agriculture 1
- Alexandria (Va.) 1
- Alleghany County (Va.) 1
- Bath County (Va.) 1
- Blacksburg (Va.) 1
- Bland County (Va.) 1
- Christiansburg (Va.) 1
- Coal mines and mining 1
- Cocktails -- History 1
- Correspondence 1
- Ephemera 1
- Fauquier County (Va.) 1
- Floyd County (Va.) 1
- Fries (Va.) 1
- Gloucester County (Va.) 1
- History of Food and Drink 1
- Mathews County (Va.) 1
- Patent medicines 1
- Photographs 1
- Radford (Va.) 1
- Roanoke County (Va.) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Smyth County (Va.) 1
- Traditional medicine 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Desertions 1
- Virginia 1 ∧ less
- Anderson, C. B., of Newbern, Va. 2
- Adams Express Company (1854-2015) 1
- Air Reduction Company (1915-1971) 1
- Brown, George D. 1
- Dillon, Ellett & Company 1
- Edward Dillon and Co. (Botetourt County, Va.) 1
- Gardner, William W. 1
- Goad, William F. (Pittsylvania County, Va.) 1
- Graham and Robinson General Store (Wythe County, Va.) 1
- Hileman, Cook and Company 1
- Huddle family 1
- Huddle, Charles, Jr. 1
- Huddle, Charles, Sr. 1
- Huddle, Royall 1
- Ivanhoe Furnace Company 1
- Ivanhoe Mining and Smelting Corporation 1
- Jones, J. T. 1
- Lantz, Jacob W., 1868-1940 1
- Lipps, J. E. 1
- Lobdell Car Wheel Company 1
- Miller, T. S. 1
- Montgomery Savings Bank (Montgomery County, Va.) 1
- Mullins, Henry I. 1
- National Carbide Company 1
- New River Grocery Company (Fries, Va.) 1
- Perdue, James Robert, 1837-1915 1
- S. P. Hite Company 1
- Tarter, James E., M.D. 1
- Virginia Iron, Coal and Coke Company 1
- Walthall, James Glen, 1872-1949 1
- West Iron Gate Land Company (Clifton Forge, Va.) 1 ∧ less