Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 21
The collection consists of a ledger for the Adams Express Company recording shipments being moved from Hot Springs, Virginia, to Warm Springs, Virginia, between May and September of 1912.
Ledger maintained by John Brown, a resident of Camden, Maine, providing a record of payments for hauling lime and charcoal, carpentry and farmwork, and goods purchased.
The collection contains a ledger of David M. Davis, farmer, proprietor of clothing/shoe store, treasury clerk, and resident of Washington, D.C. and Fauquier County, Virginia. It also contains daily transactions of clothing/shoe store, including customer name, goods purchased, and prices paid; accounts with farm workers; and daily diary entries for summer months of 1890-1892.
This collection includes a household ledger from the estate of Edith Luke(?). A note on the inside cover reads "Geo. Parker my father." The notebook contains multiple ledgers, handwritten and clipped recipes, household accounts, and prayers. The notebook contains a number of different handwritings, so it may have been used by a variety of family members.
Daybook maintained by an unidentified shipper, operating probably in Northampton, Massachusetts, during the early nineteenth century.
The collection consists of a 19th century manuscript business ledger from Hickory Fork in Gloucester County, Virginia.
This collection includes ledgers documenting the labor, production, sales and expenses of the Henniker Boot and Shoe Company of Henniker, New Hampshire during the 1870s.
Ledger of James Taswell Jones (1890-1945), a Blacksburg, Virginia meat cutter, containing payment transactions on accounts of customers, including C. W. Black, C. E. Bodell, F. B. Eames, J. K. Groseclose, Y. B. Keister, and H. L. Price.
This collection consists of account books, including day books and ledgers, maintained by Thomas Shannon Miller, proprietor of a general store at White Gate (Giles County), Virginia, during the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 12
- Account books 2
- Montgomery County (Va.) 2
- Pulaski County (Va.) 2
- Wythe County (Va.) 2
- Alleghany County (Va.) 1
- Bath County (Va.) 1
- Blacksburg (Va.) 1
- Boston (Mass.) 1
- Civil War 1
- Coal mines and mining 1
- Cookbooks 1
- Financial records 1
- Fries (Va.) 1
- Giles County (Va.) 1
- Gloucester County (Va.) 1
- History of Food and Drink 1
- Iron foundries -- Virginia 1
- Photographs 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- University Archives 1
- University History 1 ∧ less
- Adams Express Company (1854-2015) 1
- Air Reduction Company (1915-1971) 1
- Brown, John 1
- Huddle family 1
- Huddle, Charles, Jr. 1
- Huddle, Charles, Sr. 1
- Huddle, Royall 1
- Ivanhoe Furnace Company 1
- Ivanhoe Mining and Smelting Corporation 1
- Jones, J. T. 1
- Luke(?), Edith 1
- Miller, T. S. 1
- National Carbide Company 1
- New River Grocery Company (Fries, Va.) 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 1
- Virginia Iron, Coal and Coke Company 1
- Walthall, James Glen, 1872-1949 1
- Washington Light Guards (Washington, D.C. ) 1
- West Iron Gate Land Company (Clifton Forge, Va.) 1 ∧ less