Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 19
The collection consists of a ledger for the Adams Express Company recording shipments being moved from Hot Springs, Virginia, to Warm Springs, Virginia, between May and September of 1912.
This collection contains an Internal Revenue collections account book kept by J. A. Brown of Martinsville, Virginia, from 1889-1892.
The collection contains a ledger of David M. Davis, farmer, proprietor of clothing/shoe store, treasury clerk, and resident of Washington, D.C. and Fauquier County, Virginia. It also contains daily transactions of clothing/shoe store, including customer name, goods purchased, and prices paid; accounts with farm workers; and daily diary entries for summer months of 1890-1892.
This collection contains three financial ledgers (daybook, journal, and ledger) of Dillon, Ellett & Company (and its successor, E. Dillon & Company), a lime manufacturer in Botetourt County, Virginia.
The collection consists of a 19th century manuscript business ledger from Hickory Fork in Gloucester County, Virginia.
The collection includes an account book containing a copy of William F. Goad's will, dated 1891, which mentions his daughter, Mary Myers.
The collection contains a ledger of Graham and Robinson, a general mercantile business of Wythe County, Virginia, providing customer names, dates of transactions, goods purchased, prices paid, and wage credits for an iron furnace with which the store was associated.
This collection contains financial documents, personal records, and ephemera related to the medical practice of Dr. James E. Tarter of Wytheville, Virginia.
Ledger of James Taswell Jones (1890-1945), a Blacksburg, Virginia meat cutter, containing payment transactions on accounts of customers, including C. W. Black, C. E. Bodell, F. B. Eames, J. K. Groseclose, Y. B. Keister, and H. L. Price.
- Account books 4
- Montgomery County (Va.) 3
- Wythe County (Va.) 3
- Folk, historical, and patent medicine 2
- Iron foundries -- Virginia 2
- Medicine 2
- Agriculture 1
- Alleghany County (Va.) 1
- Bath County (Va.) 1
- Blacksburg (Va.) 1
- Bland County (Va.) 1
- Civil War 1
- Coal mines and mining 1
- Cocktails -- History 1
- Correspondence 1
- Ephemera 1
- Fries (Va.) 1
- Giles County (Va.) 1
- Gloucester County (Va.) 1
- History of Food and Drink 1
- Photographs 1
- Pulaski County (Va.) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Traditional medicine 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Desertions 1
- Virginia 1 ∧ less
- Adams Express Company (1854-2015) 1
- Air Reduction Company (1915-1971) 1
- Dillon, Ellett & Company 1
- Edward Dillon and Co. (Botetourt County, Va.) 1
- Goad, William F. (Pittsylvania County, Va.) 1
- Graham and Robinson General Store (Wythe County, Va.) 1
- Huddle family 1
- Huddle, Charles, Jr. 1
- Huddle, Charles, Sr. 1
- Huddle, Royall 1
- Ivanhoe Furnace Company 1
- Ivanhoe Mining and Smelting Corporation 1
- Jones, J. T. 1
- Miller, T. S. 1
- Montgomery Savings Bank (Montgomery County, Va.) 1
- National Carbide Company 1
- New River Grocery Company (Fries, Va.) 1
- Perdue, James Robert, 1837-1915 1
- Tarter, James E., M.D. 1
- Virginia Iron, Coal and Coke Company 1
- Walthall, James Glen, 1872-1949 1
- West Iron Gate Land Company (Clifton Forge, Va.) 1 ∧ less